~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Disengaged.

Non study day today. Did a couple of things I've been putting off doing for ages. Have been in a strange detached phase all day. Mind and body separated. Observing the world around me, scaring people and talking rubbish.

*Shrug*

Everything seems like it is gaining momentum now, it's been gathering all semester and now the stormclouds are looming above me. Waiting to drown me with rain and scorch with lightening.

Went for dinner with Vesper, Spellkeeper, Xany and Loner1200. Nice vietnamese place that I've been to once or twice before. Food is quite reasonably priced.

Stress levels are getting worse resulting in my judgement in several areas being severely impaired. Sometimes I need to learn that I don't actually need to know everything that is said/heard/thought. Can lead to my mind visiting very odd places.

I've been very sleepy lately even after more than 8 hours sleep. Lethargy. No motivation. Soon as exams finish and I go home all I'll want to do is sleep and watch tv. Maybe read HBP when I get a chance.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home