~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The stress, oh the stress...

Yesterday:
I had to get up early to return my library book on time or risk getting fined. Spent about 2 hours at the library studying then came home and had lunch. And then I napped. Terrible nightmares. Woke up and resolved to study. Took up my friends offer to study at college and proceeded to walk there. After the obligatory tour of course. =P Then we spent the next 4 hours going over the course material. We managed to define most of the terms and give coherant explanations as to how they worked. Had a break for dinner. Mmmmm apple turnover rocks. Then did some more work. On reaching the tram stop to go home I had the choice of waiting 15 minutes or running after the tram. I ran. Caught the tram but the stupid driver wouldn't stop at two of the places it's supposed to. Grrrr. Had to walk an extra two blocks to get home. Spent the next 3 hours watching movies to try and relieve examstress.

Today:
Slept for nine hours. Yay. Felt awesome when I woke up. Had lunch and then headed off for my exam. Surprisingly the exam went well. All the time I'd spent studying should pay off. ^_^ Happy Happy.

Going to be a bit lazy for the rest of today. I think I deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home