~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Finally I understand

Returned my library book today, gave me some motivation to get up today, since I didn't want to be fined for a late return. Stayed in the library for several hours but didn't actually achieve as much as I had hoped. Went home for lunch and decided to read some fanfic.

Bad idea.

2 hours later I finally started studying again. Had dinner then went to college to study. Much more productive since I managed to finally grasp two key concepts from that subject. One of them I have been struggling with for some time due to missing that particular lecture, and since it crops up throughout all the course material it was essential to understand it. ^_^

Oh and it rained today. I love the smell of rain when it first hits the ground, the scent of wet earth rising into the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home