Anyone else remember....
...an tv show about a monkey?
Monkey Magic had a cult following in australia and most people my age would remember watching it.
I remember watching this show when I was a kid and now it's getting remade. It's based on a chinese story "Journey to the West" about a buddhist monks journey from China to India. He is accompanied by three guardians, Monkey, Pigsy and Sandy, who must protect him against various monsters.
Monkey Magic had a cult following in australia and most people my age would remember watching it.
I remember watching this show when I was a kid and now it's getting remade. It's based on a chinese story "Journey to the West" about a buddhist monks journey from China to India. He is accompanied by three guardians, Monkey, Pigsy and Sandy, who must protect him against various monsters.

1 Comments:
At 2:50 am, February 19, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Why don't they call the fish guy Fishy?
I mean, I know Fishy is a dumb name, but at least it would fit in with the other guys. And it's not as though Pigsy is a great name either.
Post a Comment
<< Home