Past 2 weeks...
Hmm so I left the big city for my sleeping country town. I slept, ate and watched tv for the first couple of days.
Then my mother said I had to go haycarting at my grandparents place. Haycarting is a crap job. My sister, mother, uncle, grandfather and I managed to cart 800 bales in one day. Oh and it was an extremely hot day and we were dressed in jeans and long sleeved shirts (it may sound crazy but it's better than grass seeds in your legs).
We recuperated for a day before my mother and sister headed off for a fashion show. Apparently because I am not a member of my sisters school I wasn't allowed to travel on their school bus. So I was stuck at home with my father. Now much as I love my father, we do not get along very well. So we managed to have one minor argument during the day before my brother got back from school. I had been put in charge of dinner but my father insisted on helping so I left him to stir a bottled sauce. Came back 30 minutes later and found it burning. Grrrr. Was then blamed for making the fish stick to the pan even though it wasn't . Can't bloody win with my family.
Sunday was more haycarting, but I was transferring my grandmothers photos to my computer rather than actually carting hay. Phew. Had lunch with my aunt, uncles and cousins.
Uncle returned my fathers trailer on monday but unfortunately it was broken. Father found this out after my uncle had left and ranted at my mother all morning. Later that evening my father and I had an enormous argument. Told my mother I'm leaving home for good. Had enough of my fathers crap. Can't deal with it.
Tuesday my sis had an interview for the course she wants to do next year. Final year results don't have any impact on eligibilty for the course, all that's required is folios and an interview.
We saw a large plume of smoke rising into the sky on wednesday. Sis and I went for a bikeride in the afternoon to try and suss out were the fire had been. Eventually found it after a 4 or 5 km ride. Some idiot had lit a bonfire and it had got away. Came quite close to a house.
Friday my sis had a christmas lunch with her friends while I went to check my results on the net. Then went and picked up my bro from his friends place cos he had a day off school. Had lunch and then went to tendafoots place. My mum thought that the address I gave her was familiar and when we reached tendafoots place she realised why. She'd boarded at that house for 6 months during her final year of school. Heh.
Anyway tendafoot, charhate and myself drove to the city for snipergirls birthday. Got here about 7.30 and went to snipers place. Randomness ensued. Had a couple of drinks, went to maccas then back to snipers before everyone left to go to a concert. And here I am back home.
*hugs internet connection*
Then my mother said I had to go haycarting at my grandparents place. Haycarting is a crap job. My sister, mother, uncle, grandfather and I managed to cart 800 bales in one day. Oh and it was an extremely hot day and we were dressed in jeans and long sleeved shirts (it may sound crazy but it's better than grass seeds in your legs).
We recuperated for a day before my mother and sister headed off for a fashion show. Apparently because I am not a member of my sisters school I wasn't allowed to travel on their school bus. So I was stuck at home with my father. Now much as I love my father, we do not get along very well. So we managed to have one minor argument during the day before my brother got back from school. I had been put in charge of dinner but my father insisted on helping so I left him to stir a bottled sauce. Came back 30 minutes later and found it burning. Grrrr. Was then blamed for making the fish stick to the pan even though it wasn't . Can't bloody win with my family.
Sunday was more haycarting, but I was transferring my grandmothers photos to my computer rather than actually carting hay. Phew. Had lunch with my aunt, uncles and cousins.
Uncle returned my fathers trailer on monday but unfortunately it was broken. Father found this out after my uncle had left and ranted at my mother all morning. Later that evening my father and I had an enormous argument. Told my mother I'm leaving home for good. Had enough of my fathers crap. Can't deal with it.
Tuesday my sis had an interview for the course she wants to do next year. Final year results don't have any impact on eligibilty for the course, all that's required is folios and an interview.
We saw a large plume of smoke rising into the sky on wednesday. Sis and I went for a bikeride in the afternoon to try and suss out were the fire had been. Eventually found it after a 4 or 5 km ride. Some idiot had lit a bonfire and it had got away. Came quite close to a house.
Friday my sis had a christmas lunch with her friends while I went to check my results on the net. Then went and picked up my bro from his friends place cos he had a day off school. Had lunch and then went to tendafoots place. My mum thought that the address I gave her was familiar and when we reached tendafoots place she realised why. She'd boarded at that house for 6 months during her final year of school. Heh.
Anyway tendafoot, charhate and myself drove to the city for snipergirls birthday. Got here about 7.30 and went to snipers place. Randomness ensued. Had a couple of drinks, went to maccas then back to snipers before everyone left to go to a concert. And here I am back home.
*hugs internet connection*

2 Comments:
At 6:24 pm, December 11, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Gotta move out sometime.
Or something.
At 5:30 pm, December 16, 2005,
Snipergirl said…
Your int0rnet is better than my drinking nights?!?!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home