~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Help!

Tried to sort out my timetable at uni today but unfortunately because I have a clash between a lab and lecture I have to wait until Thursday to consult with advisors. So I figured since uni was rather crowded and insane due to oweek that I'd go to the library. So I get to the library and sit down to read the paper. Then people start setting up a video projector. Suddenly a show bag is thrust at me. " Uhhhh thanks..." Suddenly realise that I've stumbled into the middle of something to do with the queer society. Then they start talking about the wonderful things Activate ( a political affiliation) have done. Eeeeep time to flee! Anyway so I now have a showbag from the mad people who tried to get pan toilets introduced into the uni. And it has a pamplet for a sexshop in it...

I also remembered to sign up for the Age tertiary subscription. :)

5 Comments:

  • At 2:39 pm, February 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get the feeling there's a LOT more to this story.

    Like the part where you read through the pamphlet and decided you didn't have anything better to do with the afternoon.

    And you went to the sex shop, and you bought FOUR BAGS of sex. It was on sale.

    What's a pan toilet?

     
  • At 2:36 am, February 23, 2006, Blogger Araluena said…

    Actually, no. I went to sleep.

    A pan toilet basically means unisex toilets.

     
  • At 3:29 am, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like the same trouble i'm experiencing, damn universities. Why do we need them???

    But this sex shop, chicky, we all know you really wanna read that pamphlet!! :P

     
  • At 11:53 am, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's wrong with Unisex toilets?

    I have a unisex toilet at my house.

     
  • At 5:45 pm, February 23, 2006, Blogger Araluena said…

    Fragal rock: it's all sorted now. Hope uni doesn't stuff you around too much, it can be so damn annoying. And who's to say I didn't read it... ;)

    Lol Tendafoot. But it's in your house. This is in a public place and a lot of people don't feel comfortable using toilets that are accessable to the opposite sex. It can be intimidating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home