~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Happy birthday sis!

Went home on friday afternoon. It started pouring rain just as I left home so I got a bit wet. The manx mouse I was taking home for my brother got a bit shaken around in my haste to get to the station. Missed the train I was planning to catch because it left 30 minutes early, so I had to wait for half an hour to get the next one. Train was okay, although I must say I prefer the rattlers beacause they have more leg room. There was an alcoholic who caught the train from the outskirts of the city, he was rather scary, prowling up and down the train and talking to himself. Fortunately the conductor had confiscated his alcohol. Mum and sis came to collect me from the station then we detoured via Dan Murphy's before heading home. Gave my sister her birthday present which she really liked. Brother was ecstatic about the mouse. At least I no longer have to tolerate it's noise.

Saturday was spent setting up for sisters party. Dog went crazy when it realised I was home. All I had to do was say "walkies" and it dashed halfway down the paddock with me chasing after it. Mmm party was ok, I spent most of the time inside cos I don't really know any of my sis' friends apart from Lou and Ladybird. The party wound down around 11-ish but then my sister wanted to go clubbing. So guess who got sent along to mind her. >_< I didn't even know anyone at the clubs. Was damn boring. Crap music. Stupid pick-up lines.

Sunday woke up after only a couple of hours sleep. Felt terrible. Had lunch then headed back to city. Only problem was that my train was cancelled and I had to get a bus. I was hopping to be able to have a snooze but the bus was full and the fellow next to me would not stop talking the entire trip. *sigh*

Reached home and then headed to college. Spellkeepers birthday party was quite good even if I was rather tired. Now for sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home