Work, printers and insomnia.
Work is starting to pile up, I have meetings galore and the printer isn’t working. Says that it’s “processing job” for 10 minutes. Seriously 10 MINUTES. WTF! So I can’t print out next weeks lecture notes. Kinda need them too, considering I have lab reports due on Wednesday and a maths assignment due the following Monday. Maybe I’ll try again in the dead of the night when no one else is around to break the damn thing, or what’s more likely - see me breaking it. So far this year I’ve managed to keep up with my work, probably since I don’t have to be doing German essays every week like last year. People don’t seem to realise that I do study, they think I’m a lazy sod who does nothing all day. I wish. The other night when I couldn’t sleep I ended up sitting down to do a bit of revising. My sleeping habits are still as erratic as ever. I possibly have insomnia but who knows. Even when I go home I still have trouble sleeping. I tend to be a night person but I also have an inbuilt dawn alarm clock, whereby if sunlight gets into my room in the morning, I’ll wake up straightaway. So it makes it a little bit difficult. And then there’s my tendency to having overslept on one day the next day I find it extremely difficult to get to sleep. I just can’t win.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home