~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Reversal of Night and Day.

For the past week I have been awake during the night-time and sleeping during the daylight hours. Today it reached the extreme whereby after a paltry 4 hours sleep I awoke for breakfast then returned to bed. Awoke again and went to uni. Then slept through lunch until dinner. My current plan is to stay awake all night and day and sleep after dinner. Hopefully this shall restore my sleep pattern to normality. This will amount to approximately 25-30 hours straight without sleep. So far I have completed 13 hours. I believe I shall crash sometime after dinner and sleep for 8-10 hours *cross fingers*. Meanwhile I have managed to revise about a third of my notes for my second exam (I finish the revising for my first exam, so as to have more time to spend on the second one which is 100%). Feeling slightly more positive than Monday when I looked at last year’s exam and realised that I understood maybe 20% of the content. I am planning to wallpaper my room with notes for this subject in the hope that by constantly seeing my course notes I shall recall more of it than at present. I’ll post photos up when my interior decorating is complete. ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home