Saturday
Urrrgghh after little sleep I managed to drag myself from bed to breakfast and then had to wait around for an hour and a half before my grandparents showed up. They had been to a reception the previous night which had gone rather late; so they had gotten up somewhat later than their customary awakening time, which for my grandfather at least is dawn or a bit before then. My grandmother on the other hand likes to sleep in and complains bitterly whenever my grandfather wakes her up in the morning, which is every morning hehe. They had then detoured on their way to my place to stop at the cemetery. A rather odd place for sightseeing I know, but then my grandmother is a history buff and likes to do research. She has written several books about her local area and schools history and she had decided that she needed to visit the cemetery to see some graves of her great great grandmother or something. When they finally arrived they ohhhed and ahhhed over me as grandparents tend to do, inspected my room and found it met their approval then proceeded to bring me up to date on life back home. It was good to talk with them and not have to worry about uni and all the happenings in my life. Just to sit back and listen, interject the occasional comment and just relax for once. I suppose things will get better. I just have to focus on exams at the moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home