~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Monday, May 23, 2005

First Exam of the year.

Hopefully it goes well. It’s a written exam based on all of my practicals for this subject. Fortunately I have been to all the practicals and understand the general concepts behind everything, and it’s just a matter of learning a couple of definitions. However sitting in a room for three hours to get 40% of my mark is pretty nasty considering that there is another three hour exam worth 50% in the actual exam period. Still, half of this exam is multiple choice so it shouldn’t be too bad. I’m not stressing too much, just a bit nervous. Once it’s over I’ll feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home