Random MSN message
Joe: You are an inoning board
ME: an ironing board?
ME: why?
Joe: because I have a facsination with the idea fo being one.
ME: okay.....
ME: well I wouldn;t recommend using me as one
ME: I would get ANGRY
ME: and burnt
Joe: well maybe you could be in an add or something
ME: errrrm maybe
ME: if I get paid
Joe: And we can use cold inons
Joe: Irons
Joe: No you pay me for the privlage
ME: of being used as an ironing board
ME: I think not
Joe: We will give you a protective cover for later if you want to work as a ironing board to pay for your new place
Joe: By the why
Joe: I think your as drunk as me
ME: errrmmm no
ME: no I'm not
ME: but u definately r
Joe: Am I right
Joe: Or am right
ME: neither
Joe: soz
Joe: Good night
Joe: Sleep tight
ME: good night
ME: an ironing board?
ME: why?
Joe: because I have a facsination with the idea fo being one.
ME: okay.....
ME: well I wouldn;t recommend using me as one
ME: I would get ANGRY
ME: and burnt
Joe: well maybe you could be in an add or something
ME: errrrm maybe
ME: if I get paid
Joe: And we can use cold inons
Joe: Irons
Joe: No you pay me for the privlage
ME: of being used as an ironing board
ME: I think not
Joe: We will give you a protective cover for later if you want to work as a ironing board to pay for your new place
Joe: By the why
Joe: I think your as drunk as me
ME: errrmmm no
ME: no I'm not
ME: but u definately r
Joe: Am I right
Joe: Or am right
ME: neither
Joe: soz
Joe: Good night
Joe: Sleep tight
ME: good night

2 Comments:
At 12:21 am, August 09, 2005,
Richard said…
You know what else is random?
http://www.stuffonmycat.com/
At 1:13 am, August 09, 2005,
Araluena said…
*shakes head*
Very weird, and to think that an entire website is dedicated to it.
Btw....WHY were you looking at this site??
And I'm glad to see that you heeded mine and The Maneuver's request for a blog update. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home