Thou shalt not mess with thy blog background.
I got sick of pink so I decided to fiddle around with my background and it turned into this hideous mess.
>_<
Although I have managed to make some parts of it more readable than it was.
Bear with me as I try to turn it into something both readable and with nice graphics.
I think I need to change the blogs name too. I haven't had insomnia for a good week now. ^-^ Anyone good a good suggestion....?
>_<
Although I have managed to make some parts of it more readable than it was.
Bear with me as I try to turn it into something both readable and with nice graphics.
I think I need to change the blogs name too. I haven't had insomnia for a good week now. ^-^ Anyone good a good suggestion....?

4 Comments:
At 11:06 pm, August 03, 2005,
Xany said…
Rambling ex-insomniac? :P
At 1:00 am, August 04, 2005,
Richard said…
Aww... I liked the pink!
At 8:10 pm, August 04, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Aww... I liked being able to read.
At 10:58 pm, August 04, 2005,
Araluena said…
I am anticipating that the insomnia will return shortly. I'm starting to go to bed later and later. So it's only a matter of time.
Yeah, well pink isn't really ME is it?
And I'm just messing around at the moment, trying out some new stuff.
My programming skills totally suck, which is why it's taking so long to sort things out. Now to find a way to make it readable...
Post a Comment
<< Home