I dream.
I dream about a world
In which all can live without money
Without hate without fights
I would like to live somewhere
Without worries without stress
In a clean environment
Without dirt without filth
I would like to experience it
To be so lucky
To cry no longer
I would like to live in a society
Where the people look after one another
And the love is universal
I dream about a world
In which none prevails
Free from oppression
And without classes
I dream about liberty
to enjoy
what it means
and how it is
I dream about it
That my dreams reality
Will become
Therefore must I continue to dream
And roll up my sleeves
To implement these dreams
And do something
[Apologies for the bad translating, I haven't had to do any for quite some time]
In which all can live without money
Without hate without fights
I would like to live somewhere
Without worries without stress
In a clean environment
Without dirt without filth
I would like to experience it
To be so lucky
To cry no longer
I would like to live in a society
Where the people look after one another
And the love is universal
I dream about a world
In which none prevails
Free from oppression
And without classes
I dream about liberty
to enjoy
what it means
and how it is
I dream about it
That my dreams reality
Will become
Therefore must I continue to dream
And roll up my sleeves
To implement these dreams
And do something
[Apologies for the bad translating, I haven't had to do any for quite some time]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home