Mondayitis
*Ugggh*
I've had a really bad case of mondayitis today. For starters I woke up when my flatmate left for work and then remained in a half-awake state for the next hour due to workers JACKHAMMERING somewhere nearby. Got up showered and went to get breakfast/make lunch. Damn no milk or bread. Fine no breakfast then. Figured I could always get lunch at uni.
Dragged myself off to lectures. Totally zoned out during the final one, even though it's my favourite class. Sat there going, "shit I'm hungry". (Rather obvious if you don't eat in over 12 hours). Went and got food then realised why I never buy food from uni - too much of a hassle getting through union house. Bah.
Went and had my lab. Finished late due to revising everything for next weeks practical exam. It was then that I realised that the office had closed and I couldn't hand my assignment in.
Bad day. And now I sit typing and eating migoreng...
I've had a really bad case of mondayitis today. For starters I woke up when my flatmate left for work and then remained in a half-awake state for the next hour due to workers JACKHAMMERING somewhere nearby. Got up showered and went to get breakfast/make lunch. Damn no milk or bread. Fine no breakfast then. Figured I could always get lunch at uni.
Dragged myself off to lectures. Totally zoned out during the final one, even though it's my favourite class. Sat there going, "shit I'm hungry". (Rather obvious if you don't eat in over 12 hours). Went and got food then realised why I never buy food from uni - too much of a hassle getting through union house. Bah.
Went and had my lab. Finished late due to revising everything for next weeks practical exam. It was then that I realised that the office had closed and I couldn't hand my assignment in.
Bad day. And now I sit typing and eating migoreng...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home