*waves* I'm still reading your blogs.....
My amount of work has doubled in the last week ergo I have not been blogging or commenting on others blogs as much.
I'm still reading them though. Also there's this nifty thing which goes on the Firefox browser that lets me know when people update their blog. Basically you just have to sign up for an account here. Sign in once, and then whenever you click on the bookmark it shows you who has updated. (This should explain why it doesn't seem that I have been reading some people's blogs, when in fact I have). ^_^
I'm still reading them though. Also there's this nifty thing which goes on the Firefox browser that lets me know when people update their blog. Basically you just have to sign up for an account here. Sign in once, and then whenever you click on the bookmark it shows you who has updated. (This should explain why it doesn't seem that I have been reading some people's blogs, when in fact I have). ^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home