~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Holidays

All I know at the moment is that I have to help during haycarting plus do a fashion show. Everything else is in the air. It might hit the fan at some point.

Fortunately there is only one paddock to gather hay from. My grandfather estimates that we'll get approximately 2000 (small) square bales and about 200 (large) round bales. That should fill about 2 bays of the hayshed. I haven't seen the shed full since before my teenage years. Used to have great fun clambering around on top of it. Hide and seek was fun. Especially when you're two stories in the air. =)

Fashion show is going to be tiring. We have to leave at 6am and won't get back until 2am the next day. Bus trip will be interesting. My sisters classmates plus a couple of parents. I shall revert to being a teenybopper >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home