Lol. Least I'm not the only mad one.
A parody of T4C to the tune of "Surfin'
If everybody had a 'puter, Across the U-S-A
The Everybody'd be Surfin', Surfin T-4-C
When I get home from my workday, Forget reality
I'm waxin' up my keyboard, I'm Surfin' T-4-C
I’m stayin' up past
Till even three or four (Obie, Weapons with a plus)
I'm buyin' skills and mana (Styles by Rothman, Thrisser's Tough)
I got a rusty sword (Seems like I can't get enough)
From
Everybody's gone Surfin' (Spell and me)
Surfin' T-4-C
You'll find us doing them Merc' raids, We're fightin' A & B
They're always killin' that leader, They never wait for "C"
So please don't be selfish, Cause if that isn't the case
Later down at Swift-Blade, I'll be in your face
We're stayin' up past
Till even three or four (Gandolf, P-O-W)
Killin' rats with our mouse's (Rock and re-roll with S.D.)
Or usin' rusty swords (Eighty-Six reality)
So kiss me good-bye Darlin' (Hugs from Thor, The fun is free)
I'm headed to R.D. (I found Heroes on T-4-C)
Tell the kids that I'm Surfin' (You and me)
Surfin' T-4-C
1…2…3, So easy, You and me, On T-4-C
Everybody's gone Surfin' , Surfin T-4-C
Everybody's gone Surfin' , Surfin T-4-C

1 Comments:
At 8:35 pm, November 22, 2005,
Araluena said…
Okay it’s about a MMORPG called The 4th Coming. My friend used to play it and some of the people who played it wrote the song which is all to do with the game. He sent it to me cos he thought I'd find it amusing. (I think the exam stress is getting to him, although it is kinda funny). It's sung to a tune by The Beach Boys.
Post a Comment
<< Home