Homeward bound
I'm heading home in less than 9 hours time so there'll be no more updates for at least a month maybe more. I'll be stuck in the middle of whoop whoop with no internet access. Still I get to see my family. I think it'll take less than a week for them to annoy me. It'll take a bit more than a week for me to go "heck I want to be back at uni doing work". Then I'll want to be back here. Ahh well.
Hope everyone enjoys their holidays. Wishing everyone a very early Merry Christmas. Jens you lucky fellow - a white christmas. *jealous*
To everyone back home, hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you all. Maybe see some of you at Dj's birthday saturday night (I know it's technically already saturday but I haven't slept yet).
Hope everyone enjoys their holidays. Wishing everyone a very early Merry Christmas. Jens you lucky fellow - a white christmas. *jealous*
To everyone back home, hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you all. Maybe see some of you at Dj's birthday saturday night (I know it's technically already saturday but I haven't slept yet).

2 Comments:
At 2:16 am, November 26, 2005,
Xany said…
Have fun!
Heh... my parents have already started to annoy me. Stupid insistence on sleeping before midnight. *sigh* Crazy people. :P
At 10:21 am, November 26, 2005,
Araluena said…
Hehe. Have fun with that. I'll probably be quite glad to sleep at midnight. My parents have this insistence that people get up by 9am. >_<
Post a Comment
<< Home