~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Icekick

After a rather unproductive day I set out to college to go shopping with Xany. Upon reaching college I saw a couple of people out the front with items of food. Knowing that it is oweek I realised that they must be preparing for the ritual known as the ice kick. Basically this involves freshers being told that they play a game which is basically a three-legged race but kicking a block of ice along the footpath. The only thing with this is that there are oweekers spread out along the route that is taken and they're armed with various ammunition from water to nuttela, pasta, orange juice and other random stuff. So the poor naiive freshers come around the corner and *splash* get covered in water. They run along further and get covered in all the other stuff.

Mmm anyway Xany and I finally went shopping after watching the freshers get covered in muck. Then we came back and played foosball and chatted to random freshers.

So an interesting day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home