Just one of those days
when nothing goes right.
Firstly: I overslept. Not such a big deal because my only class for the day is at 1pm. However I have a practical exam TOMORROW! So the plan was to spend most of today studying for it. Which totally did.not.happen.
My computer was being a pain and randomly crashing so I decided to fix it. And then managed to miss my tutorial. My last tutorial for the semester, the only one that I've missed. Grrr. So by now I'm really annoyed.
And then it takes me ages to fix my computer. It wont even run properly in safe mode. Gah! It's fixed now ( I hope).
So I didn't even manage to get to uni today. Total and utter waste of time. *Sigh* I'm tired and haven't studyed enough for my exam. Crap.
EDIT: It's really not my day. I just spilt half my dinner on the kitchen floor. Felt a little bit faint and then bowl tilted and ooops.
Firstly: I overslept. Not such a big deal because my only class for the day is at 1pm. However I have a practical exam TOMORROW! So the plan was to spend most of today studying for it. Which totally did.not.happen.
My computer was being a pain and randomly crashing so I decided to fix it. And then managed to miss my tutorial. My last tutorial for the semester, the only one that I've missed. Grrr. So by now I'm really annoyed.
And then it takes me ages to fix my computer. It wont even run properly in safe mode. Gah! It's fixed now ( I hope).
So I didn't even manage to get to uni today. Total and utter waste of time. *Sigh* I'm tired and haven't studyed enough for my exam. Crap.
EDIT: It's really not my day. I just spilt half my dinner on the kitchen floor. Felt a little bit faint and then bowl tilted and ooops.

4 Comments:
At 6:04 pm, May 25, 2006,
Snipergirl said…
I'm about the same.
At 5:52 pm, May 28, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I don't know if you remember me but by the looks of things you a a bit overwhelmed with things. If you want to relax, me a some of my mates are heading out to Bennetts lane jazz bar on Thursday 1/06/06 at 8:30PM, http://melbourne.citysearch.com.au/profile?id=30726758 If your interested feel free come with us, I'd better get back to studying, work and getting this little model steam engine to work.
Until Next Time
At 3:22 am, May 29, 2006,
tendafoot said…
I'm sorry to hear things are so stressful at the moment. Missing an entire day of uni and spilling your dinner. Hang in there, things will get better, in time. You've just gotta hold on.
I actually, a little while back, went through something similar. While it was really tough, I found that cooking more dinner really helped. Like, it actually made me feel a lot better about myself and my hunger.
There was this one time I missed a tutorial too, and I asked someone who was in that class if I'd missed anything important, and it turned out I hadn't! Hopefully that'll be the case with you too. If not, and you're lucky, someone might be able to give you notes.
:P sorry, I am teasing. A bad day is a bad day, whether it compares to anyone elses or not. Hope the stress of exams isn't too bad. I remember (way back when I used to bother going to exams) how stressfull all that stuff can be. As much as I might be going through my own little mid-life crisis (assuming I make it to forty) I really don't envy you. I hate all that study shit. If you ever need to talk, I'm pretty much home all the time now that I never go to class and am unemployed.
At 8:32 pm, May 31, 2006,
Araluena said…
Hey Becker, yeah I do remember you. Much as I would love to be able to come, I'm a tad stressed out at the moment due to the evilness known as exams. Maybe some other time.
Post a Comment
<< Home