~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Essaying

Hey everyone,

I'm still alive. Stresed out of my brain but alive. Major essay due on monday. 100%. It's basically been occupying all of my time for the past three weeks. Maximum limit of 20 pages and at this point I am going to go waaaay over.

*sigh*

Going to be very very glad when it is finished. Then I'll be able to have a decent sleep. Will hopefully be able catch up with people too. Also makes note to self to buy Gawain dodgy b'day present. Hehe.

Cannot be any worse than MY birthday presents. I still don't know what to do with the sardines let alone the little golden book. Not to mention my mothers tasteful gift *cough* of g-strings (That woman has a strange sense of humour). And then there's the handcuffs....

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home