~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Happy Happy Happy and smelling so nice.

My day of being productive and doing work has not eventuated yet. After going to lunch with Titania, Hingon, Canadian education chick and random vet person, I went and played another game of dota, in which I was a Chaos Knight and doing quite well, except I had to leave just as we were winning. So my team was left with 2 people playing against 5. I would assume that they lost. Anyway Titania, vespers flatmate and Canadian education chick and I headed off to Titania’s friend’s place for an aromatherapy party. So many nice smells. I wanted to buy so much stuff, but I have no money. But then we had this fantastic idea. Why not hold our own aromatherapy party? The host gets to pick $80 of free stuff. Brilliant. That way I won’t actually spend money. So Titania and Canadian education chick are holding one party, and vespers flatmate and I are holding another one. Which means that we each get $40 of free stuff. Yay for nice smells. If you want to check out the company that is doing this here is where you can find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home