~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Hope no one suffers from Paraskevidekatriaphobia or Friggatriskaidekaphobia.

Because today is Friday the 13th. I don't believe in any of the superstitions that go with Friday the Thirteenth. In fact I will deliberately do things to make people shocked and go "You're going to be cursed" etc. It drives my sister into a craze when I deliberately walk under ladders or step on pavement cracks. Hehe!!! This year I was too busy with work so I didn't get to do anything. Besides no one seems to realise that its the 13th.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 am, May 15, 2005, Blogger Snipergirl said…

    I realised... and I had the kind of random day that my Friday the 13ths usually are. I suppose it can be considered to have been a "lucky" day. In a sense.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home