Sleep where art thou?
I spent three hours, yes, you heard me, THREE hours, trying unsuccessfully to get to sleep. Most annoying thing ever is when you need to sleep, should be sleeping, want to go to sleep and you can’t. I am finding it more and more difficult to get to sleep. Then when I do end up sleeping I sleep through something vaguely important like lunch or dinner and wake up after four or five hours of sleep feeling damn hungry. Might need to go to the doctor if it persists for a week or more. I’m not all that keen on taking anything to knock me out. I just don’t like the idea of it. But it’s not terribly good to be getting so little sleep especially since exams are getting close. Thankfully this semester I only have four exams: three theory and one practical. Only stressing about one of those because I had a look at last year’s exam and decided that I need to do a lot more work for that subject. The only positive to come out of all this is that I made it to breakfast for the first time in two weeks.

1 Comments:
At 4:25 pm, May 15, 2005,
Anonymous said…
Add a drop of lavender to your bath, and soak yourself calm.
"For relief of insomnia, apply before bedtime and sprinkle a few drops on pillow."
Well, lavender works for me anyway.It's worth a try if you don't want to turn to drugs straight away.
Post a Comment
<< Home