My favourite lecturer is back.
This guy is the best lecturer that I have come across. He knows how to make the subject material interesting, keep us focused, awake and interested. He’s a rather eccentric fellow who makes random witty comments every so often. Yesterday he compared the class as not being dissimilar to borrowing rats since we were descended from them. Today after asking a question the lecture theatre was deathly quiet. He asked if we watched TV, then proceeded to tell us that we watch too much TV and would spend 10-12 years of our lifetime watching TV, and DON’T do that, get out into the real world and live. I am now attending all the lectures for this subject because I actually enjoy going now that this lecturer is back, the one that was before him was mind-numbingly boring. You wouldn’t go to sleep in his classes, you would just sit there and be brain dead for an hour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home