Can't run, can't hide
I went to a computer shop today. I can hear you saying that it's not unusual. You're right, except for when the shop assistant goes "you're from xxxxxxx".
"Uhhhh yeah, how'd you know?"
"Oh I'm from there too. I know Saxman and Jens."
"Right...Sorry what was your name again? I'm Araluena."
"I'm Cara/Kara(?). I already knew what your name is."
Talk about weird. This girl must have been a year ahead of me, I'm guessing at my 11-12 college, because I don't remember her from my 7-10 school. To be honest I don't recall her at all. Yet somehow she knows who I am. The truth is that noone ever escapes from xxxxxxx. No matter how much you may try to it proves near impossible.
"Uhhhh yeah, how'd you know?"
"Oh I'm from there too. I know Saxman and Jens."
"Right...Sorry what was your name again? I'm Araluena."
"I'm Cara/Kara(?). I already knew what your name is."
Talk about weird. This girl must have been a year ahead of me, I'm guessing at my 11-12 college, because I don't remember her from my 7-10 school. To be honest I don't recall her at all. Yet somehow she knows who I am. The truth is that noone ever escapes from xxxxxxx. No matter how much you may try to it proves near impossible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home