Re-enrolment
Trying to sort out what subjects to do next year. Terribly confusing because there are so many options and there are no subjects that are required to be taken. Have got provisional approval from my parents to undertake summer school. I'm only planning to take one subject which would be a 6-day fieldtrip along the coast. Fairly intensive but I tend to do better when able to apply the theory to practical situations. Assessment is 80% based on the fieldwork and essay of what we undertake, which means exam is not so worrisome.
Just checked my email and I don't have to decide whether to pay the amenities and services fee anymore. Seems that we have to pay it because the new legislation hasn't actually come into force yet.
Just checked my email and I don't have to decide whether to pay the amenities and services fee anymore. Seems that we have to pay it because the new legislation hasn't actually come into force yet.

1 Comments:
At 6:19 am, October 18, 2005,
Mansour said…
I know for sure that whenever you are out there on the field you learn a lot more than sitting behind the desk learning from books. Good luck for your course.
mansur
Post a Comment
<< Home