~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Friday, October 07, 2005

Sorry guys

Feel really bad that I made you guys leave early from swing dancing.

I really don't know what's been wrong the last couple of days. I've been feeling really out of sorts. Nervous, jumpy, lethargic and detached. My physical health isn't too crash hot either. Lost a bit of weight which generally makes me feel bad, but what's worse is that I don't actually feel like eating. I'll make food and then I just can't be bothered eating more than a couple of bites.

Headaches have been killing me too. Painkillers are largely ineffective and I dislike taking them. I've been sleeping at normal hours, but having nightmares: horrendous scenes of death and destruction.

*sigh* Great. Now my hands have randomly started shaking.
I think I need sugar.

I've snapped at several people over the last fortnight. Probably Vesper's been the one who's copped most of it. Sorry Vesper.

I want a proper holiday. I haven't been to the beach in almost 2 years. Would love to go swimming...although it seems a bit odd saying that whilst looking out the window as the rain falls down.

And to think that exam stress hasn't set it yet. It's only going to be downhill from here on in.

Confusalised as Geoffy would say. Heh. And to think he's on a plane at this very moment, winging his way to the UK.

Mmmmppff. *ramble ramble* Mmmmmpff.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 pm, October 08, 2005, Blogger loner1200 said…

    Twas cool. Xany didn't really feel like dancing and you didn't seem to be feeling well. Guess I shouldn't have dragged you two along but well, worth a shot at least.

     
  • At 9:21 pm, October 12, 2005, Blogger aetherfox said…

    loner120 : worth a shot, of course, to dance with two pretty girls =p

    ara : well your mood certainly seems to be up lately =p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home