Still, better than having to learn that "there are two kinds of people in the world: those with ulcers and those that cause ulcers". I guess I have this insane fellow to thank for that.
I had a teacher once that got an ulcer in her eye. It incredibly painful, and I felt bad for her. But also I felt bad becuase I was a little happy every day she was in too much pain to come to school to teach us History of Revolutions.
5 Comments:
At 11:00 pm, October 05, 2005,
Anonymous said…
I'm just happy to know where ulcers come from.
At 5:31 pm, October 06, 2005,
loner1200 said…
tendafoot: it isn't only H. plylori you know...
Still, better than having to learn that "there are two kinds of people in the world: those with ulcers and those that cause ulcers". I guess I have this insane fellow to thank for that.
At 9:35 pm, October 06, 2005,
Anonymous said…
I didn't actually read the article.
I had a teacher once that got an ulcer in her eye. It incredibly painful, and I felt bad for her. But also I felt bad becuase I was a little happy every day she was in too much pain to come to school to teach us History of Revolutions.
At 4:04 pm, October 07, 2005,
Araluena said…
I thought you liked history. You always tried to convince all of us science people to swap to arts/humanities subjects.
At 12:20 pm, October 08, 2005,
Anonymous said…
History, yes.
School, no.
I don't remember ever trying to convince people to swap to arts. I just liked to talk about how much less work I had to do than everyone else.
Post a Comment
<< Home