Overdue essay + one due wednesday
Oh jeez.
I.am.so.screwed.
Assignment was due today but instead I went to sleep early last night since I didn't feel very well. Hadn't studied for my test today. Planned to do some study during my lunch hour but instead spent most of the time talking with Xeb.
Heh. Interesting why some people break up with their partners. He must have recently broken up with his gf recently, cos I swore that I'd seen them together a few weeks ago. Apparently she was too obsessed with studying and wouldn't spend any time with him.
Lab was interesting, had to identify various fossils. Was actually able to finish early then decided to wait outside whilst everyone else finished (we were getting kicked out anyone so they could setup our test). Continued the lunchtime conversation then went back in for the test which turned out to be not too bad. I wont get full marks but it's only 5% so doesn't matter too much. Hehe think Xeb was slightly ticked off that I got a better mark for the Studley Park trip. ^_^
Essay for another subject is due on Wednesday, I've already had 2 weeks extra to spend on it but haven't started. Researching plus writing 1500 words in one day is going to be very interesting....
I.am.so.screwed.
Assignment was due today but instead I went to sleep early last night since I didn't feel very well. Hadn't studied for my test today. Planned to do some study during my lunch hour but instead spent most of the time talking with Xeb.
Heh. Interesting why some people break up with their partners. He must have recently broken up with his gf recently, cos I swore that I'd seen them together a few weeks ago. Apparently she was too obsessed with studying and wouldn't spend any time with him.
Lab was interesting, had to identify various fossils. Was actually able to finish early then decided to wait outside whilst everyone else finished (we were getting kicked out anyone so they could setup our test). Continued the lunchtime conversation then went back in for the test which turned out to be not too bad. I wont get full marks but it's only 5% so doesn't matter too much. Hehe think Xeb was slightly ticked off that I got a better mark for the Studley Park trip. ^_^
Essay for another subject is due on Wednesday, I've already had 2 weeks extra to spend on it but haven't started. Researching plus writing 1500 words in one day is going to be very interesting....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home