Upping the pressure
So after my fantastic weekend I was back at uni today. It was pretty good to see everyone greeting one another this morning. I think the trip has brought us all closer together.
Downside of fieldtrip was that I had to spend my lunchbreak writing up my prelab before the lab class. Classes are all getting more intensive as are labs. Need to spend more time in the library and studying.
Still going to have a break on thursday and go to the aquarium with the botanist. =)
Downside of fieldtrip was that I had to spend my lunchbreak writing up my prelab before the lab class. Classes are all getting more intensive as are labs. Need to spend more time in the library and studying.
Still going to have a break on thursday and go to the aquarium with the botanist. =)

6 Comments:
At 4:22 am, March 21, 2006,
aetherfox said…
who is this mysterious the botanist you speak of in your last few posts... sounds suspiciously like a date =p
At 10:31 am, March 21, 2006,
Araluena said…
Date? Errrr....wtf.
I've been meaning to go to the aquarium for some time but just never gotten around to it. A case of opportunity presenting itself.
At 1:16 pm, March 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Romantic beach walks, long talks that last into the night...and now a trip to the aquarium.
Definitely a date.
At 3:41 pm, March 21, 2006,
Araluena said…
Gah!
At 12:59 am, March 27, 2006,
The Saxman said…
Caroline is avoiding! We're onto something!
At 8:01 pm, April 06, 2006,
Araluena said…
Haven't any of you guys heard of platonic relationships?
Post a Comment
<< Home