doubletake
I almost thought I was at home for a minute or two today. The reason? I saw a blue and yellow bus go past whilst sitting at the tram stop. Lots of buses have been taken from regional areas to help meet demand for the commonwealth games, and this one coincidentally, was from my hometown.
*clears head*
Yay and I've just come back from dinner with spellkeeper. Mmmm food. =)
And I should go sleep. I have a fieldtrip leaving tomorrow at noon. We're looking at extinct volcanos in the Port Fairy area. Will update on Sunday when I get back. Hopefully with pics.
*clears head*
Yay and I've just come back from dinner with spellkeeper. Mmmm food. =)
And I should go sleep. I have a fieldtrip leaving tomorrow at noon. We're looking at extinct volcanos in the Port Fairy area. Will update on Sunday when I get back. Hopefully with pics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home