~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ahhh home

This time next week I'll be back home in my parents place. I am soooo looking forward to being able to relax especially after the lack of relaxing last holidays. Then of course there's the not so fun things associated with going home.
  1. Explaining to my parents why I have a waterbed stored in our loungeroom, and that I want to take it home.
  2. Telling mum that the soundcard on her computer is fried >_<
  3. No internet.
  4. No phone reception.
This is not going to be pretty folks, especially the bed and computer. My dad already says that I collect too much random stuff and an entire bed is a bit over the top. As for the computer, I've already had to get it fixed twice, replacement of heatgel and harddrive, plus there's the fact that a couple of the keys are a bit loose and stuck down with bluetac *cough*.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 am, September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you *collect* a waterbed?

     
  • At 6:10 pm, September 13, 2006, Blogger Araluena said…

    Well not so much collect as get given.

    My friend was getting a new bed and was going to break his old one up into little pieces and put it in the rubbish bin over several weeks. So when he offered to give it to me, and transport it to my place for free...

    Hence why I have a bed in the loungeroom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home