father's day
Rang my dad for father's day, hence the title, I haven't spoken to my parents in a couple of weeks with all the uniwork I've had. Thus the lack of posts.
Even though I am effectively taking only three subjects this semester I still feel snowed under with work. It should get a bit better after tuesday, once my mid-semester test is done. Two more weeks of class and then mid-semester break which shall be bliss. Hopefully I can motivate myself to study. Then it'll be back to uni and doing only two subjects. This is going to be my slackest semester ever! It does mean that I get a core subject for next year done early but the workload next year will still be insane especially in the second semester.
Yeah so I haven't actually been up to much other than uni, finished my 100% essay on time thanks mainly to xeb for nagging me about it <3 . Haven't really had much of a social life as to be expected but did manage to attend the Saxmans party which rocked. Got to catch up with people and chill out which was great.
Hmm what else has been going on? My grandparents visited last weekend and apparently my mother has been very ill, this coming on top of my sister having tonsilitis recently.
Anyway that's all for now.
Even though I am effectively taking only three subjects this semester I still feel snowed under with work. It should get a bit better after tuesday, once my mid-semester test is done. Two more weeks of class and then mid-semester break which shall be bliss. Hopefully I can motivate myself to study. Then it'll be back to uni and doing only two subjects. This is going to be my slackest semester ever! It does mean that I get a core subject for next year done early but the workload next year will still be insane especially in the second semester.
Yeah so I haven't actually been up to much other than uni, finished my 100% essay on time thanks mainly to xeb for nagging me about it <3 . Haven't really had much of a social life as to be expected but did manage to attend the Saxmans party which rocked. Got to catch up with people and chill out which was great.
Hmm what else has been going on? My grandparents visited last weekend and apparently my mother has been very ill, this coming on top of my sister having tonsilitis recently.
Anyway that's all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home