I am NOT the Ultrasound department.
Jeez I am sick of people ringing and expecting to get the Ultrasound department of the Hospital.
It is not here.
Do not ring me.
Do not wake me up.
I will YELL at YOU.
(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)
4 Comments:
At 1:45 am, May 20, 2005,
Xany said…
*cue helpless giggling*
At 2:33 pm, May 20, 2005,
Araluena said…
Generally a bad idea to wake me up when I haven't slept the previous night.
The annoying thing was that I told the peson that it was a residential college and NOT the hospital, yet they rang back two seconds after I hung up, and when I go "hello?" they just crash the receiver down. I mean WTF!
At 12:50 pm, May 21, 2005,
Snipergirl said…
I am NOT the Ultrasound department.
No, but I am...
At 1:39 am, May 22, 2005,
Araluena said…
Next time someone rings I'll send them to you. ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home