Damn
So I go to bed at 1.30 in the hope that I would go to sleep early and get up in time for breakfast. No such luck. I could not sleep. At all. So around 6am I get up and start tidying my room up. I do this until 7.30am when I go and have breakfast and read the newspapers. I then go back to my room and tidy some more then decide to see whether I can sleep. And miraculously I go to sleep.
Until Snipergirl rang me after about 20 minutes later. I decide to reset my alarm so that I can get a bit more sleep and wake up in time for brunch. Unfortunately being angry at being woken up I totally forget that my alarm is in 24 hour time. Fast forward to when I wake up at 3pm. Wah why sleep through alarm? Stupid alarm. Goes and checks alarm *NOOOOOOO!!!!* It’s set to 1AM not 1PM. I missed brunch......again. Now I’m going to be hungry all afternoon, which will distract me from studying. It's also going to put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day or at least until dinnertime.
Until Snipergirl rang me after about 20 minutes later. I decide to reset my alarm so that I can get a bit more sleep and wake up in time for brunch. Unfortunately being angry at being woken up I totally forget that my alarm is in 24 hour time. Fast forward to when I wake up at 3pm. Wah why sleep through alarm? Stupid alarm. Goes and checks alarm *NOOOOOOO!!!!* It’s set to 1AM not 1PM. I missed brunch......again. Now I’m going to be hungry all afternoon, which will distract me from studying. It's also going to put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day or at least until dinnertime.

2 Comments:
At 1:13 am, June 22, 2005,
Snipergirl said…
pwn'd.
Actually, sorry about that.
At 4:25 pm, June 23, 2005,
Araluena said…
Meh! It's ok. I was just really grumpy because I'd had so little sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home