I need a rest
I feel really run down. It's amazing that I haven't got ill the way I'm feeling at the moment. I feel like I need to sleep for a week before I'll feel back to my bouncy self. ^_^
My holidays are going to be pretty busy, so I don't think I'm going to get much chance to rest except when I go to my grandparents place for a couple of weeks. It won’t be lazing around doing nothing though. I am expecting to have to do cataloguing of books, rearrangement of furniture, gardening and general farm work. A least it's a break from uni.
Hmm I should start packing soon....
My holidays are going to be pretty busy, so I don't think I'm going to get much chance to rest except when I go to my grandparents place for a couple of weeks. It won’t be lazing around doing nothing though. I am expecting to have to do cataloguing of books, rearrangement of furniture, gardening and general farm work. A least it's a break from uni.
Hmm I should start packing soon....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home