BBQ on the roof?? WTF!
I have concluded that my faculty is somewhat eccentric. A department from which I take several subjects had it's students society bbq today. On the roof. Totally odd. Convienent because I had forgotten to bring lunch with me today. Free food is always good. ^-^

4 Comments:
At 4:26 pm, September 02, 2005,
Xany said…
d00d. I wanna go to a rooftop bbq!
At 3:44 pm, September 04, 2005,
Richard said…
The BSA's BBQ is broken, so now they give us free pizza instead.
At 5:36 pm, September 04, 2005,
Mansour said…
Free food is always good....loool...but then it also depends on how professional the cook is...because sometimes I have had to eat burnt hot dogs and burgers, all because the cook was totally unprofessional.....your time on the roof looks like fun...like xany said, I too now want to go to rooftop bbq...lool...
Mansur
At 10:22 am, September 05, 2005,
Araluena said…
Xany: Hehe. My faculty rules. Join the dark side...
If they have it again you can crash cos they have no idea how many first years are in the department. ^-^
Mansur: The food was good, not burnt like all the student bbq's I ever had at school. I guess it's because to the people who were cooking were also eating the food. So they wanted non-crispy food.
Kubsey: Is it as good as the old encore pizza? Heh BSA. lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home