~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sleep diary

Just finished filling in my sleep diary for the past month. The first week I'm sleeping at very odd hours then it normalises (probably because I was at home) then it is relatively okay apart from maybe 3 late nights. However I was still getting up at a reasonable time.

First two weeks...


Second half.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:34 am, October 19, 2005, Blogger Xany said…

    lol... you're keeping better hours than I am. :P

     
  • At 1:55 pm, October 19, 2005, Blogger Araluena said…

    Heh. Although there's another week after that which I didn't have to fill out. It includes the essay writing night for which I only slept three hours. Plus friday and saturday nights were late. I blame college =P

    Anyway the appointment today was positive. I don't have to go back there since I've successfully re-adjusted my sleep patterns, apart from the minor hiccup now and then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home