Unmotivated
I have 2 essays and a test all due next week. And I haven't even started yet. *Wah* I can't seem to be able to concentrate on anything. Tried reading my textbook to get some background on what to write for the essay and remembered nothing of what I read.
I'm procrastinating like mad. I am mad. Mwahahaha. Seriously someone should kick me. However I have had some good chats with ppl that I haven't talked to in ages. W00T!
Random quote of the week.
Hingon: "Spellshaper pulled a 15 year old".
(It was in reference to a magic card. Hide those dodgy thoughts away ^_^)
I'm procrastinating like mad. I am mad. Mwahahaha. Seriously someone should kick me. However I have had some good chats with ppl that I haven't talked to in ages. W00T!
Random quote of the week.
Hingon: "Spellshaper pulled a 15 year old".
(It was in reference to a magic card. Hide those dodgy thoughts away ^_^)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home