~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My so-called holiday.

I've been at home for the last week, left on Monday stayed at my parents place for a night and then got handed over to my grandparents. Spent several days at their farm helping my grandmother with research and documentation of photos. Spent another couple of days at my parents place. Extremely boring. I wished that I was back at uni with classes to go to. *Sigh*

Here's some pics of the fog early on the morning I left.




Achieved absolutely zilch in the way of essay writing and was driven crazy by the lack of things to do. Resorted to watching old tapes and reruns on tv. Went for a bike ride with my sister, saw some cows and then we found a reservoir. We had a poke around there for a while. Awesome view. The slope of the reservoir wall would have been good for a billy cart.

The rest of the pics will be put up when blogger behaves itself =P

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home