11 days
Headache last night.
Thunderstorm and lightening. Too tired to watch. Slept.
Got up late. Studied.
Things learnt today:
1). Vacuum cleaner needs to be emptied occasionally.
2). Roasts take longer to cook than previously thought.
3). Carving is difficult.
4). It takes until thursday/friday til exam stress sets in.
5). Random cravings mean I will snack all day on random stuff.
6). Studying at home is ineffective. Library is much better.
7). I am still missing notes from two lectures. >_<
8). Procrastination can take many forms. Including cleaning room.
9). Need to get 50% on exam to pass subject. Good.
10). Have to learn heaps of definitions. Bad.
11). 11 days to learn the other 70% of lecture material.
12). I have to be one of the few people still blogging during swot vac. Crazy.
13). Everything is blur. Yay, clouds, tropical cyclones.....wheeeee....
Thunderstorm and lightening. Too tired to watch. Slept.
Got up late. Studied.
Things learnt today:
1). Vacuum cleaner needs to be emptied occasionally.
2). Roasts take longer to cook than previously thought.
3). Carving is difficult.
4). It takes until thursday/friday til exam stress sets in.
5). Random cravings mean I will snack all day on random stuff.
6). Studying at home is ineffective. Library is much better.
7). I am still missing notes from two lectures. >_<
8). Procrastination can take many forms. Including cleaning room.
9). Need to get 50% on exam to pass subject. Good.
10). Have to learn heaps of definitions. Bad.
11). 11 days to learn the other 70% of lecture material.
12). I have to be one of the few people still blogging during swot vac. Crazy.
13). Everything is blur. Yay, clouds, tropical cyclones.....wheeeee....
*descends into insanity*

2 Comments:
At 6:33 pm, November 04, 2005,
Anonymous said…
If you would just take your time to know your way around, you could discover
At 6:29 am, November 05, 2005,
aetherfox said…
o_o @ anonymous comment
happy studying
Post a Comment
<< Home