Socks and sad eyes
Yesterday, whilst trying to prepare for my exam, the following exchange took place:
Me: Vesper your socks are on inside out.
Vesper: That's so that they wear evenly.
Me: ...
On the tram to my exam I saw a man with the saddest eyes. The man himself looked to be in his late 50's or early 60's, with a face creased with wrinkles. Not wrinkles of sadness but happiness. Crows feet around the eyes and smile lines. However it was the eyes that held my attention. The kind of eyes that have seen the world and despair. Makes you wonder what those eyes have seen...
Got to my lecture theatre 15 minutes early. Fortunate that I did so since the exam had been shifted to another venue. *horror* Eventually found where it was after climbing numerous stairs and settled in to wait for the professor to turn up. Eventually she appeared and after giving us the usual mundane instructions we started. Since the exam was only worth 30% we had recieved the question in advance and were advised to spend some time preparing for what to write. Maybe I was overconfidant but I had read the subject material throught the semester and found it rather unneccessary to prepare much, only spent about 3 hours prior to the exam revising general concepts and learning some key dates. Managed to write 5 pages on the topic so I should get a reasonable mark.
Caught up with people at college and just chilled.Talked rubbish most of the time. I really needed a break. Have been starting to stress too much.
Got to class today and then realised I had an assignment due today. I'd been so caught up with exams that I had completely forgotten about it. My brother and sister are huge fans of this random show. My brother is a fanatic about Dr. Who and especially likes the Daleks so I got him a huge poster as shown below.

Had my final class for the semester, turs out that Plimer hadn't told Stephen that he was supposed to brief us on the exam format. So Stephen turned up 15 minutes late gave us a very brief sketchy overview and we left. Then I spent the afternoon doing my forgotten lab report and managed to get it finished and handed in just before the office closed. Whew!
And now I'm exhausted.
*collapses in heap*
Me: Vesper your socks are on inside out.
Vesper: That's so that they wear evenly.
Me: ...
On the tram to my exam I saw a man with the saddest eyes. The man himself looked to be in his late 50's or early 60's, with a face creased with wrinkles. Not wrinkles of sadness but happiness. Crows feet around the eyes and smile lines. However it was the eyes that held my attention. The kind of eyes that have seen the world and despair. Makes you wonder what those eyes have seen...
Got to my lecture theatre 15 minutes early. Fortunate that I did so since the exam had been shifted to another venue. *horror* Eventually found where it was after climbing numerous stairs and settled in to wait for the professor to turn up. Eventually she appeared and after giving us the usual mundane instructions we started. Since the exam was only worth 30% we had recieved the question in advance and were advised to spend some time preparing for what to write. Maybe I was overconfidant but I had read the subject material throught the semester and found it rather unneccessary to prepare much, only spent about 3 hours prior to the exam revising general concepts and learning some key dates. Managed to write 5 pages on the topic so I should get a reasonable mark.
Caught up with people at college and just chilled.Talked rubbish most of the time. I really needed a break. Have been starting to stress too much.
Got to class today and then realised I had an assignment due today. I'd been so caught up with exams that I had completely forgotten about it. My brother and sister are huge fans of this random show. My brother is a fanatic about Dr. Who and especially likes the Daleks so I got him a huge poster as shown below.

Had my final class for the semester, turs out that Plimer hadn't told Stephen that he was supposed to brief us on the exam format. So Stephen turned up 15 minutes late gave us a very brief sketchy overview and we left. Then I spent the afternoon doing my forgotten lab report and managed to get it finished and handed in just before the office closed. Whew!
And now I'm exhausted.
*collapses in heap*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home