~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Exam. Finished. Yay!! It wasn't extremely hard but that said, it wasn't all that easy either. I think I shall pass it but I'm not hoping for anything more than that. Should be able to find out results in about 3 weeks.

Having a break tonight before starting to revise for thursdays exam. At least I know I shall pass that subject, regardless of how well I do in the exam. It would be nice to retain my H1 average though.

After that it will be two weeks of intensive study before my written exams start. Fortunately I only have two this semester with a ten day gap between them. Need to heavily revise both subjects due to the mountains of material we've covered. Practice exams and essays will be the order of the day from saturday.

Thanks for everyones greetings and well wishes. *hugs* I appreciate it.

Goodluck to everyone else who has exams. Hope you do well.
Special shoutout to Eledor and Hani who are in their final year of school.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home