~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Friday, October 21, 2005

Chilling

Since I actually finished my laboratory report early (go me!) I'm having a break tonight before plunging into revision for the entire weekend. Talking random stuff helps sometimes and other times what I really need is a more indepth talk. Have had both in the last two days and it's helped me to feel a bit more relaxed, not neccessarily any more decisive though. Feeling pessimistic but happy for some reason.

Flicked through some of my old photos from high school today. One of the performances at music night reminded me so much of high school.

Watching the saxman and jens perform, spacegirl's plays, all the stuff we said and did, the good and bad times. Meeting my best friend for the first time. Being picked last for PE. Embarrasing the german teacher. Barricading the classroom so the principal couldn't get in. Musicals and choir. Being waterbombed on our final day of junior high.

Heh. So now I;m just surfing the net, blogging and singing along to music. The stress hasn't got to me yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 pm, October 22, 2005, Blogger Mansour said…

    I too love going through my old yearbooks. I can still remember the full names of all the students in my class! Looking at old pictures is a great stress-buster, and you can spend hours and hours looking at them!

    M

     

Post a Comment

<< Home