~The quixotic notions of a rambling insomniac~

(¯`·._.·[Don't you think it's time • Time for moving on • Time for growing strong • Time to leave the past behind ]·._.·´¯)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Yum cha + grandparents

My grandparents came to visit yesterday. They arrived at 11.30am and then I had to apologise about leaving them, so that I could attend Chiang's farewell yum cha. I felt rather bad leaving them by themselves but they didn't seem to mind too much. Anyway yum cha was good, got to catch up with a lot of people and say goodbye to Chiang before he leaves for Queensland. Everyone else headed back to college while I headed home. My grandpa and I went for a walk around vic market, albeit rather slowly since he's just had knee surgery and is still recovering. Whilst at vic market a thunderstorm started and there was a fair amount of hail and heavy rains. We managed to strike a clear patch to get back home. Meanwhile my grandmother had gone to the library to do research on family history. She however, was not so fortunate in avoiding the rain and got drenched.

After they left I headed to college but the trams were rather erratic and failed to show for 30 minutes. Hung out with Xany, Loner1200 and aetherfox talking randomness as per usual.Then on my way back I waited for the tram but it went right past without stopping. GRRR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home