Quirrel
Yay. I bought some records today. I've had this major obsession with records for a decade now and I managed to get an original copy of Grease, Neil Diamond's "Hot August Night" and recordings of Banjo Pattersons poems.
*dances*
Happy Happy
Heh the stallowner seriously reminded me of Quirrel in HP. Even had this purple turbany thing. He runs a stall at the Camberwell Market and also stocks vintage clothing. Took one look at me and goes "you'd be about a 6 wouldn't you" "Uhhh yeah" Totally odd feeling having people guess what size you are and so accurately.
*dances*
Happy Happy
Heh the stallowner seriously reminded me of Quirrel in HP. Even had this purple turbany thing. He runs a stall at the Camberwell Market and also stocks vintage clothing. Took one look at me and goes "you'd be about a 6 wouldn't you" "Uhhh yeah" Totally odd feeling having people guess what size you are and so accurately.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home