Hey are you coming to my wedding party?
These were the words that greeted me today from one of my highschool friends. WTF. ?!? Wedding ?!? I hadn't heard anything about this. I actually asked him if he was kidding. But it's true
To make it even more scary this will be the second person I'm friends with, who gets married this year. Unfortunately I missed Joe's wedding last month due to my stupid essay but damn it I am definately going to Geoff's., although he is the last person I would have expected to get married so young.
*shakes head*
Nope it's got to be an elaborate joke... has to be... so bizarre.
To make it even more scary this will be the second person I'm friends with, who gets married this year. Unfortunately I missed Joe's wedding last month due to my stupid essay but damn it I am definately going to Geoff's., although he is the last person I would have expected to get married so young.
*shakes head*
Nope it's got to be an elaborate joke... has to be... so bizarre.

1 Comments:
At 4:32 am, November 21, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Yeah, weird huh.
Post a Comment
<< Home