Just three more days
I've got two more exams to sit and their timing is rather unpleasant, Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning, but I know many people have worse timetables than mine.
The whole studying nonstop thing is driving me a bit insane. Seriously when you start talking to yourself about the techniques for analysing coal and the benefits of each you can tell you've spent too much time alone in a small room.
Having a bit of trouble getting to sleep mainly due to the pain in my gum where my wisdom tooth used to be. I think it might be a bit infected but haven't had time to go to a dentist.
Tuesday afternoon I am going to be glad it's over. Then I've just got to clear the mess in my room and start packing. I'm looking forward to going home but haven't quite decided when exactly I'm heading back.
Hoping to hang around here til at least friday since my coursemates are organising lunch which should be good to catch up with them. Then the question is whether I should go home to vote or deal with the rigmarole here. Absentee voting is a damn nuisance but then the cost of going home..... so expensive. I'd also love to head to Adelaide to go to Geoffy's beach party but it's the day after JJ's party so I can't really go cos I'm definately not missing that. =)
Then after the party I'll probably head back here for a bit before christmas time. Spend some time with xeb and maybe go with his family on the houseboat.
Meh. I'll see. It depends on so many things.
The whole studying nonstop thing is driving me a bit insane. Seriously when you start talking to yourself about the techniques for analysing coal and the benefits of each you can tell you've spent too much time alone in a small room.
Having a bit of trouble getting to sleep mainly due to the pain in my gum where my wisdom tooth used to be. I think it might be a bit infected but haven't had time to go to a dentist.
Tuesday afternoon I am going to be glad it's over. Then I've just got to clear the mess in my room and start packing. I'm looking forward to going home but haven't quite decided when exactly I'm heading back.
Hoping to hang around here til at least friday since my coursemates are organising lunch which should be good to catch up with them. Then the question is whether I should go home to vote or deal with the rigmarole here. Absentee voting is a damn nuisance but then the cost of going home..... so expensive. I'd also love to head to Adelaide to go to Geoffy's beach party but it's the day after JJ's party so I can't really go cos I'm definately not missing that. =)
Then after the party I'll probably head back here for a bit before christmas time. Spend some time with xeb and maybe go with his family on the houseboat.
Meh. I'll see. It depends on so many things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home